80's malibu goes down

Lturbo6

I'm out cruising with my son head over my auntie house. Me and him listening to radio and I hear an bad ass sound coming next to me. black 80's malibu 383 on fender cammed up and everything. He pulled up next to me and says give me three and a leave, I said what I hear that monster up the hood, he says I see those tires under there. So we got stalemate. I say naw I got my son with me, he says so your afraid then, I said strap up son. Look around no cops Light turn green and I let him have it so hard I didn't get to three gear I just let off coasting. He pulled up besides me and say damn that fast and begins to tell me about his car. We part ways, his girl is the car laughing my son says to me: dad can we ever drive this car without getting harrass I say probably not son lol.

Funny story! I live in small town USA so about the only thing that pulls up next to me is a diesel pickup. :rolleyes:

Looking at the mods in your signature your car should run well. Do you have any 1/4 mile times yet?

Looking at the mods in your signature your car should run well. Do you have any 1/4 mile times yet?

Not yet mike I'm going this wednesday to see what she'll do before she goes up. I currently got her at 25psi I'm going to leave it there until I forged the bottom end.

Looks like you could have an 11 second combo. Good luck at the strip I'm trying to get there myself.

Looks like you could have an 11 second combo. Good luck at the strip I'm trying to get there myself.

Nice combo Mike T I'm go up to 28-29psi at track to see what she really does. Mustangs guys at my plant want some more they'll be there with me.