8 second twin turbo GN for sale.

KenSeggie

8 second twin turbo GN for sale.
1987 GN race car. Former Smith family race GN and previously owned by Clint Blackwell..1200 original miles. JMRC chassis with Fab 9",4 link and 12 point cage. Full back half with 16 x 33 M/Ts. Bill Anderson on centre 274" Stage II. Turbo 400 with brake. Less then 20 passes on fresh motor and trans. Arrow straight body with show winning paint. This car runs 8.7s @ 158+ with a safe 21#s of boost. Flawless workmanship with no expence spaired. This car took 2 first place awards in a major car show in 2005. None finer at any price. $35,900 or B.O. May trade for nice GN and cash or older muscle car. No dreamers please.
New Vintage 24' enclosed trailer also available.
Email direct to gnttype@interlog.com or call 905 707 8313.
KensGN1.jpg

KensGN2.jpg

KensGN3.jpg

8sec gn

be willing to trade two cars for youre ride.one is 87 gn 11sec, ride lots of mods.two 92 corvette lt1 12sec car 3o,ooo miles super clean.lots of mods 954 275 6563 call me for list of mods. :cool:

Ken Did You Get My Email. Im Having Problems With My Computer. Not Sure If You Are Recieving Them. Thanx.

Ken! that is a nice car & appears to be well built. I remember seeing it many years ago when the Smith brothers owned it. Wish I were closer .Would love to check it out. Regards Lou

Ttt

CAR SOLD FOR JUST OVER $40K ON EBAY. THATS A LOTTA LOOT! CAR IS PROBABLY WORTH TWICE THAT THO. :cool: