8.74@157

I would like to know what "issues" you are having with that intake and the hp increase/decrease you found with the distributor. Thanks

I would like to know what "issues" you are having with that intake and the hp increase/decrease you found with the distributor. Thanks

Port alignment and plenum floor design. It is a good intake and we maybe wrong but we are going to look into it. We are doing more with it than it was ever designed to do and it apparently works well:) We are looking for more power over 6800 and the intake is one place we feel we need to look at.

The distributor seems to work a lot better in the higher rpm range and I'm sure it is worth power over 6200. If you don't run your motor over 6200 often I don't feel the swap is worth it.

Thanks for all the compliments we are working hard and to be honest we still have a lot to still sort out.

Thanks for the info, your setup is really amazing i must admit. Here is a pic of my intake floor, i wonder if its similar to yours if this helps you any.

Attachments

• hogan inside copy.JPG
    hogan inside copy.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 207