8.5 rearend parts

firefighter9219

hello, i recently updated my 8.5 rearend to moser axles and a spool, with new 4.11 gears , so i have a few parts i can sell. let me know if interested in any of these .

1- chrome rearend cover - less than 3 mos old - comes with bolts and gasketin original box.

1- brand new in box 3.42 ring and pinion set - richmond gear

1-used 3.42 ring and pinion

1-used posi unit

2-used axles and factory wheel studs

can ship if need be . thanks

used posi unit

Hello I'm interested in the used posi unit to switch over a peg leg rear i have.

update on 8.5 rearend parts

hello, i recently updated my 8.5 rearend to moser axles and a spool, with new 4.11 gears , so i have a few parts i can sell. let me know if interested in any of these .

1- chrome rearend cover - less than 3 mos old - comes with bolts and gasket in original box. $25.00 + shipping

1- brand new in box 3.42 ring and pinion set - richmond gear $165.00 + shipping

1-used 3.42 ring and pinion $ 65.00 + shipping

1-used posi unit $ 125.00 + shipping

2-used axles and factory wheel studs with c -clips $50.00 + shipping

for those who have responded i still need to get these boxed up and weighed so i can quote shipping costs , sorry for the delay , i have all zip codes and pm's , and or messages in order they were recieved , so you all will not loose your spot in line . i will respond with shipping quotes asap . thanks again and sorry for the delay .

1- chrome rearend cover - less than 3 mos old - comes with bolts and gasket in original box. $25.00 + shipping

1- brand new in box 3.42 ring and pinion set - richmond gear $165.00 + shipping SALE PENDING

1-used posi unit $ 125.00 + shipping SALE PENDING

1- brand new in box 3.42 ring and pinion set - richmond gear $165.00 + shipping SALE PENDING

1-used posi unit $ 125.00 + shipping SOLD

Rear End Cover

Does the rear end cover have a drain plug?If yes I'll probably take it.

Thanks Wayne

still have some parts left

1- brand new in box 3.42 ring and pinion set - richmond gear $165.00 + shipping sale pending

1-used posi unit $ 125.00 + shipping SOLD