8.5 rear ot of 86 ttype 1500.00

If there wasn't so much real estate between Houston, TX and Ft. Lauderdale I would be making a deal with you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

yea i here you when it comes to the big items unless your local or not that bad of a drive away distance is a deal breaker.

i never shipped anyting this big .but theres always a 1st time ok let me see what i can come up with . wheres kahnawake ?

I usually get $950 for posi rears and they don't last long. back in march/ april I was getting as many as 4 calls a day probably 80-100 calls within a 6 week period. more demand than supply up here in the north. I would suggest listing it on craigslist and put a pic and include your phone #

also use key words like grand national rear 8.5 Malibu monte carlo 442 cutlass and somebody will snap it up

hey thanks ttaowner will do that 1st thing tomorrow morning got to get rid of it before i go in to get my hip done ouch. hey whats going on jtc almost done with that moter and tranny i got from you .almost there i had to help my brother replce his spindle today than i had to take off and put a fender on my sons girls car .let you now when i turn that key .

When you fire it are you going to use the ECM from your car or the on I sold you?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

the one you sold me 1st .see what it does 'i know its setup with alky should me ok so if i dont get on it .let you know as soon as i fire it up i'll send you a video.

You're on the same page, that's why I asked. :cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app