8.5 rear housing needed asap!!

6 plus 2

Anyone know of a place or person that has an 8.5 10bolt housing for sale? my friend is in bad need of one to make a race this coming weekend in huntsville...he is currently in Georgia an is willing to travel to get it..no guts needed(if they there no prob tho) just the housing so he can swap his stuff over...any info please call him anytime!!
516-805-4685 John is his name
for those who follow NSCA Drag Radial he runs the On A Budget Racing White 81 Olds Cutlass sbc/nitrous possibly one of the fastest on a 8.5 gn rear (8.67@158mph on radials/stock suspension)
anyones help is greatly appreciated
thanks
mike

KILLA, IF YOU JUST NEED A HOUSING TELL JOHNNY TO GIVE CHRIS A CALL AT C&K, I WAS THERE SATURDAY AND HE TOLD ME HE HAD A FEW HE MAY HAVE A BARE HOUSING.

problem is this...john is in georgia(at timmys house) dunno how fast shipping could be done looking local to there first...but im sure he guna call chris today anyhow to let him know how the new tranny working;)

Originally posted by broke1
Ive got one and im in Birmingham,AL.Its complete from drum to drum.

$800:)

being hes ONABUDGET he said said $250 for just the housing an hell come pick it up....if you interested him
516-805-4685 John

please dont be insulted just racer despiration

Good luck getting a housing for $250.Guess it depends on how bad he wants to race:)

If you guys change your mind,let me know,ill meet 1/2 way.