8.5 rear end, hood & many other parts

Sam Colalillo

low 9's w/ a 109
8.5 10 bolt rear end completely disassembled. $650
Just had thiis sand blasted and the axle tubes welded araound the center housing.
Comes with brake drums, fairly new backing plates, brake shoes, wheel cyleinders 3.42 gears and the stock posi unit.

Buick G body fender braces kit $15.00
brand new never installed

stock steel front and rear bumpers $125
These are in good shape and come with the bumper pads
$80.00 each

87 Buick Grand National hood $200
its in great shape with really nice paint.
87 Buick Grand National hood pad $40
016.JPG
011.JPG

Aluminum accessory mounting bracket 87 Buick GN $75

K&N cone filter 4” inlet $25

K&N style air filter fits stock maf pipe $15

Ac delco brake rotors $45
I installed these on a customer’s car last summer has less than 1,000 miles on them. Will also throw in the AC Delco brake pads. Just put wildwood brakes on his car.

Right Side header $20.00
no cracks

Last edited:
Hi Sam, how much to ship that hood liner to 45241 business address?

Oh wow I cant believe the qoute i got from FedEx.com to be correct!! It appears to send it ground would be over $300 I would quess using R&L freight it would be araound 100 bucks if you picked it up from a terminal.

Oh wow I cant believe the qoute i got from FedEx.com to be correct!! It appears to send it ground would be over $300 I would quess using R&L freight it would be araound 100 bucks if you picked it up from a terminal.
Ouchhh!
Were are you located?

Sam, check your PM. I would like to get measurements on the box. I have a UPS account and will arrange for a return back to myself. This way I can see if they are taking advantage some way or another. I will have someone at my chicago LKQ branch come and pick it up from you if too expensive in shipping for me as well

Parts still available are:

Aluminum accessory mounting bracket 87 Buick GN $75

K&N cone filter 4” inlet $25

K&N style air filter fits stock maf pipe $15

Ac delco brake rotors $45

87 Buick Grand National hood $200

All other items are sold and paid for.