8.5 inch rim

i wouldnt say no problem
with the BS wont even be close to the frame but.... you have moved the outside of rim further out toward the fender , even witha 26" tall tire you better make sure you've got airbags and air in them as you'll be out by the outer edge of the fender lip and be prepared for some cut up tires if youve got 28s on off ramps or when you have to turn up into the driveway with a stock swaybar

8.5 with 4 - 4 1/8bs would be better and on my car i have no issues with them

Help me out guys will a 15''rim 8.5 wide with a 3 3/8 b.s. wheel fit? No notch.

For a while, I was using some 15"x8"s with a rear spacing or 3.5" with no rubbing. But yours have a rear spacing of 3 3/8", so I don't know for sure :rolleyes:...It might still fit because your wheels are 8.5" wide compared to mine which are 8" wide...

Claude. :)

I've got a set of Westerns and they have a 3 & 5/8" BS and they're 8.5" wide. I need to find some that are closer to a 4" BS for what I'm planning but they do clear right now.

Help me out guys will a 15''rim 8.5 wide with a 3 3/8 b.s. wheel fit? No notch.

Yes they will fit, but real close to the outside lip. I was running 265/50's on mine with the wheel lip rolled, but i think 275/60's would have hit something. Then again I also was running alum. drums, which push them out farther.