8.5 g-body rear with arp studs & 1350 pinion

asloan5

Corn Fed alcoholic
8.5 rear end stock 3.42 limited slip (g80) with long arp wheel studs and 1350 pinion flange (from pst driveshafts). I have made about 15-20 passes some 1/8th mile most 1/4 mile with a best 1.4 60 foot time and the best of 10.20, axles are stock, housing is stock internals are stock. No c-clip eliminators, no aftermarket axles. Brake drums are included (iron) brake fluid lines are included. Cables may be included I will know more this weekend when I put the 9" in. I recently serviced the rear and everything looks good. When I put the pinion flange on it got a new pinion seal. There is also S-10 manual wheel cylinders on it as well as 2 pair of the longer brake shoes for extra ability to hold boost at the line. Arms and anti-roll bar are not included and not for sale. I will sell the lug nuts that that match for weld style wheels. 850.00 for rear axle assy. Will do shipping at buyers expense. I accept paypal for 3% extra. Not looking for trades. I cleaned the rear end up about 1 year ago and painted it flat black. It's not powder coated or anything special. Rear end is ready to bolt in an go. If your upgrading from a 7.5 I have a stock gn driveshaft available as well. I think I covered about any possible questions.

Attachments

• DSCN2768.JPG
    DSCN2768.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 646
  • DSCN2769.JPG
    DSCN2769.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 649
Do you still have the rear? If so what is the total to ship to Saint Louis MO, 63132?