8.32 @ 167.6 MPH GoPro Video

What I found is helpful in creeping up on the bigger boost numbers is I'll ramp in the boost number I want to try out next in the last 1 or 2 seconds of the run to see how it feels. If I'm comfortable with it, I'll ramp it in sooner on the next run and then again ramp in a higher number for the last 1 or 2 seconds of that run. Always small steps.
My chassis and the track I run on puts a limit on me, but with your setup, you should have loads of fun.

I'm excited for you. Wish I could be there to help.

Very impressive, that car has a lot more left in when you decide to turn it up!:cool:

Thanks for sharing!

Gutted the car by removing the fire wall,floors,any braces,wheel wells Ect
Then built a full frame from mostly chrome moly and hung fiberglass doors,rear clip,hood,deck lid,front end and lexan windows:biggrin:
P1010008-2.jpg

P1010020-2.jpg

Awesome

Congrats on your shakedown run, car looks nice and smooth.
Also, good luck this weekend. Your car sounds awesome and you definitely have a lot left in it, that's for sure.

And those sounds from the dyno video?
Priceless...

Patrick

I sure wish i knew somebody that could get me a sponsor for a Billet Ball Bearing turbo so i could get this thing to make some real power LOL
Thanks for the comments Patrick

I've got a fresh 91.5mm F-trim laying on the bench that would surely give it a kick in the pants. :eek:

that was effin awsome!! how you ran down that big block or small block , whatever, colest vid, THANKS!!!V666.!!!

7 sec video to come ;)
Made my first 7 sec pass
7.96@174 Mph on a 1.19 60ft
138 Mph@5.146 1/8th
27# Boost and leaving on the TB with 17 #
The car just got faster and faster as i added boost to the launch and ran so close to 7 sec with a 8.2 i had to turn it up from 22# boost to 27# boost get in the 7,s. Dennis took some nice video to post later when i get home from the track.

7 sec video to come ;)
Made my first 7 sec pass
7.96@174 Mph on a 1.19 60ft
138 Mph@5.146 1/8th
27# Boost and leaving on the TB with 17 #
The car just got faster and faster as i added boost to the launch and ran so close to 7 sec with a 8.2 i had to turn it up from 22# boost to 27# boost get in the 7,s. Dennis took some nice video to post later when i get home from the track.

Congrats Gene, you are the wind beneath my wings!

Congrats bud. The car looks like it drives like a dream going down with your set up. Its nice when a car is built to really run the numbers

Nice - now quit being a weeny and turn that sucker UP! :biggrin:
I did now get off my back LOL:biggrin::D:D
You still need to lend me that spare motor you have laying around:biggrin: