7's

Yes Norwalk and i believe tso legal the car went about 100 ft. out then slowly lifted the wheels to about 1-2 feet high carried em a while then, settled down and rocketed to the finish. Congrats to all involved.

Yes it was awesome….it looked like it was riding a wave down the track …..one of several fantastic runs for the day ….it was a great show and the weather could not have been getter…..:D

It was AWESOME. My friend had never seen TSO before and this was during their first qualifer I do believe. He was floored.I went and talked to Tony after the run and he said that the conditions were perfect. I asked if the car had more and hes felling like it has a tenth or two more. Could you imagine a 7.7? INSANE.

OUCH, I am really sunburned...Great racing all day.

Coach

Thats the fastest TSO legal, but was it with an 88 size or TSO "Outlaw", stupid question probably. If so its the fastest stock suspension GN ever, TSO legal or not! Congrats, to you and the team.

Thats the fastest TSO legal, but was it with an 88 size or TSO "Outlaw", stupid question probably. If so its the fastest stock suspension GN ever, TSO legal or not! Congrats, to you and the team.

Check Scott Simpson's post a few above, they put the plug in and looks like it passed. :cool:

fast

I was there and I did see the pass and could not believe the times it pulled and that is with wheels up possibly the first 60-80 feet and no traction bars ...Talking about properly set up suspension and an exellent driver ..Super fast beautifull sleeper --congrats to Tony..:biggrin: