79 turbo Riv motor

spidereyes

I have a 79 turbo Riv motor I'd like to sell. Motor is complete from air cleaner to oil pan, with the original esc module. The odometer showed 90K when I pulled it and I have the cluster to prove that fact also have some paperwork with the original owners name and registration cards from when it was last on the road with the same name so I belive it was a one owner car. I was not able to hear it run so it is being sold as is with no garantees. I know these arent in high demand but figured someone may have a use for it.
$350 OBO. I cant ship it so its local pickup only or I can deliver within a reasonable distance for a small fee to cover my gas.
more pics available on request.

turbo riv motor 020.jpg

Did you get the turbo control center out of the car? That's all I need to have everything for my car.

Yes I have the turbo controller.
I dont want to split them up just yet though just incase someone is looking for a whole package.

No problem. If you decide to part it out keep me in mind for the center please. Thanks.

ttt . still for sale. I'm also open to offers. Will consider parting it out for reaonable offers on parts.