79,000 original miles 1987 Buick Regal Limited T-Type

Well..... it is safe to say that..... the white T won't bring 10K in today's market.

I like the car...... and I agree with everyone else...... man up and KEEP THE CAR!

If you needed a sign if you needed to keep the car..... the bazillion posts on here (including all your forsale posts)..... as well as the auction in which it didn't sell....... well.... "Here's your sign".

G/L and I hope you keep this car...... newsflash.... the aren't making any more of these anytime soon.

I had a good friend in TX go over this car for me...it's a really nice survivor.
Man...I'm passing word to a few people for you. I think if you could possibly keep it, in maybe even a year once the economy picks up, it'll be worth 12K with the minor problems fixed. You are a good guy...and I hope the best for you. Like I said...I'll spread the word.

If you are only married 3 mos and she's squeezing your nads over GRANDMAS CAR- who was in your life a lot longer and taught you a lot and cared for you-you're #$%^&!!. It will only get worse. It will not cost much to keep it, its money in the bank, and it was Grandmas!! Keep the car dude!!!

Been Driving it for the past week because my other car has been messed up and I have been working 7 days a week and 15 hour days at my new job....

This is really a damn nice car with ZERO problems or drivability issues....

I figured "what the hell, if no one wants to do anything but lowball me and want a charity case to buy it, I will just keep it and drive it some... while my other car is down..."

SOLD!!!!

Sold it to a friend for a fair price and I get to see it and drive it to boot!!

worked out great..... I know I couldn't have found anyone better to sell the car to. He loves it and babies it like I did....

Thanks,

RYAN