72GTQ, Stealth 70 turbos, GN1 Ported Heads, BGC intake, Champion intake, shortblock

jdpolzin

72GTQ It has very little use (less than 500 miles), no smoke, no issues. It's a Turbonetics turbo with a Presicion .63 exhaust husing on it. Includes HD wastegate actuator! $800

Stealth 70 This turbo has very little use on it as well. I am not sure of the exact miles on it but I bought it as a 300 mile turbo. I havent used it since i bought it. I did mount it on my stock car to check it for smoke and cruised it around but took it off the next day. This turbo is pretty awesome as it doesnt look like a large turbo from the outside but it utilizes a 68mm compressor wheel! This has an .82 Presicion exhaust housing and the hole has had some minor port work done to it. $600

Champion GN1 Ported Aluminum Heads (newest version) 8 bolt. These are in excellent condition with low miles. They are currently set up for a flat tappet cam. $1800

Champion Ported Intake. This was used with the GN1 heads and is in excellent condition ----$350

BGC Custom Intake. This is brand new from BGC and was never used. It has the $200 RJC spacer/power plate with it. It is complete with the fuel rails and upper plenum. This is a virgin untouched/unported intake. It will come with the original fittings and hardware. $750

I also have a low miles 109 shotblock. This motor currently has the GN1 heads and intake on it so if someone wanted a complete longblock capable of some serious HP, it could be left together. This shortblock has TRW FORGED pistons. The rotating assembly is balanced. It has main studs installed was was lined honed with the main studs. 2 DOT rods with ARP rod bolts. 208/208 cam. High Volume oil pump. 10/10 crank. Sealed Power Rings. It will include the flywheel, balancer, oil pan, timing cover, double roller timing chain. $1800

60# INJECTORS with TurboTweak 93/alky chip. $250

GN1 Valve Covers. Excellent Condition. $100

.030 Pistons. These are a used set of H521NP TURBO Pistons that are .030. These are in great shape as well. Includes Pins $100 set

.030 H1735 TURBO Pistons. These are in great shape. used. .030 over. Includes the pins. $150 set

Hey Bro,
Send me a pic of the valve covers, or post. I am going to swap out my others or have them powdercoated...not sure yet.

You da man!
:biggrin:

72GTQ It has very little use (less than 500 miles), no smoke, no issues. It's a Turbonetics turbo with a Presicion .63 exhaust husing on it. Includes HD wastegate actuator! $800

Stealth 70 This turbo has very little use on it as well. I am not sure of the exact miles on it but I bought it as a 300 mile turbo. I havent used it since i bought it. I did mount it on my stock car to check it for smoke and cruised it around but took it off the next day. This turbo is pretty awesome as it doesnt look like a large turbo from the outside but it utilizes a 68mm compressor wheel! This has an .82 Presicion exhaust housing and the hole has had some minor port work done to it. $600 SOLD

Champion GN1 Ported Aluminum Heads (newest version) 8 bolt. These are in excellent condition with low miles. They are currently set up for a flat tappet cam. $1800

Champion Ported Intake. This was used with the GN1 heads and is in excellent condition ----$350

BGC Custom Intake. This is brand new from BGC and was never used. It has the $200 RJC spacer/power plate with it. It is complete with the fuel rails and upper plenum. This is a virgin untouched/unported intake. It will come with the original fittings and hardware. $750

I also have a low miles 109 shotblock. This motor currently has the GN1 heads and intake on it so if someone wanted a complete longblock capable of some serious HP, it could be left together. This shortblock has TRW FORGED pistons. The rotating assembly is balanced. It has main studs installed was was lined honed with the main studs. 2 DOT rods with ARP rod bolts. 208/208 cam. High Volume oil pump. 10/10 crank. Sealed Power Rings. It will include the flywheel, balancer, oil pan, timing cover, double roller timing chain. $1800

60# INJECTORS with TurboTweak 93/alky chip. $250 SOLD

GN1 Valve Covers. Excellent Condition. $100

.030 Pistons. These are a used set of H521NP TURBO Pistons that are .030. These are in great shape as well. Includes Pins $100 set

.030 H1735 TURBO Pistons. These are in great shape. used. .030 over. Includes the pins. $150 set

Hey Bro,
Send me a pic of the valve covers, or post. I am going to swap out my others or have them powdercoated...not sure yet.

You da man!
:biggrin:

Here go my friend!

Attachments

• P2270007.jpg
    P2270007.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 426
The 72GTQ turbo has a 3 bolt exhaust housing on it for those who have asked! ----------Jeremy