72 monte carlo custom for sale

DragCamaro

Real-Keeper
im starting at $5000 and will negotiate, i may take a trade on a cold air car in equal condition. im trying to get back into a turbo buick... well in this case turbo pontiac, but anyway.

car needs carpet, a headliner, floor pan, which i have, and a trunk. spots really arent that bad but to do it right thats how i would do it.

the car is a 72 monte carlo custom, 350 with a 4 barrel. th350 transmission, 12 bolt rear end. 83000 miles, the engine is extremely solid, runs like a top, id trust driving it to california in all honestly.

it has some kinda off the wall options, such as cloth bucket seats, no vinyl top, horseshoe shifter, cruise control, and the passenger side sport mirror

air condtioning works but i dont have the vents in it right now. i also have a set of ceramic coated headers to go with it.

really its a solid, off the wall car thats got a lot of potential, i just got the opportunity to get an 89 turbo trans am though and im hopefully taking it.

heres some pictures

P4230932.jpg

P4130874.jpg
P4230937.jpg

and the worst spot on the car

P4230934.jpg

thanks, Mark

That's a beaut of a car, but $5000 is a bit much for my blood in the shape it's in.

I'll throw out $2000, but I don't think you'll take it. In that case, I wish you good luck and I hope you find a nice TTA! :biggrin:

bout the same here.. neat car but a local 70 454 black / black with about the same rust issues sold for $2,800

i understand that, at the time i didnt really want to sell it haha, ive got an offer for 3100 right now, if anyone beat that id let it go, but i think its gonna go for that.
you win some you lose some, this car was a loss, but i picked up a good deal on a f body so im not hurting that bad, it will probably be on here before long in my lonely search for a turbo buick haha