70K Original Mile 1985 Mustang GT for Trade?

4EYED

I have a 70K Original Mile 1985 Mustang GT (I am just the second owner) that I am testing the waters with regards to trading. I have had so many of these cars and been around them my whole life that I am just sort of looking for a change. I have always been intrigued by the Turbo Regals and wouldn't mind having one.

Anyways, about the car:

Carburated Roller Cam 302. 5 speed. Charcoal Grey Metallic Paint. Factory Sunroof. AC Car (all there but needs charge). Red interior (very rare option). No rips, tears, etc in the seats. Aside from Grey "Pony" wheels (on New Yokohama tires) and some welded in 50 Series Flowmasters, this car is 100% bone stock untouched. There is no rust on this car. I have a clean carfax on the car and will be happy to share with anyone.

The only work I can say it needs is there is a little spot where the paint has stress cracked in the front rubber bumper. Apparently, the car had been painted and not enough flex agent was used. I am told this is a very easy touch up but haven't had it done. The front rotors could use a turn or replacement as well. It's only noticable under braking (of course) and above 75 MPH. The tint job is old, so the back window tint has bubbled and should be redone.

I am in Milwaukee, WI. I can email pictures of anything you would like. Like I said, I am not hard up to get rid of this car.. just trying to see if someone has the shoe on the opposite foot I do and wants a Mustang due to being into Regals all their life.

Thanks,
Jeremy

94DSC00962-med.JPG

BTW... There is a picture of the car by following the link at the bottom of my first post, in addition to the other 3 links in the 2nd post. For some reason, I am not able to edit my own posts...

I would be willing to have either a GN or T-type, as long as it's fairly clean. I'd imagine a t-type would be more in the "tradable" price range for a clean car and I'm not really looking to have any cash outlay. I don't mind doing some work to make it really nice, as mine needs very little as well. As far as worth, I don't know?? I have seen cars in similar condition going in the 6-8K range lately. Mine needs less than $500 worth of work to be nearly perfect (cracking paint on bumper repaired, small chip in windshield repaired, and front brake rotors turned/replaced). The way I see it, a car is worth different things to different people. If you have something that you think may be a fair deal, let me know. Thanks.

TTT. Still got it. $4500 FIRM or trade for car (maybe even ATV) of similar value.

94DSC00962-med.JPG