'70 Olds 442 advertised on Craigslist with topless model!

Some things can not be unseen. Cool car but seems like a lot for a car that needs pretty much everything. I guess he can ask whatever but I bet he ends up keeping.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thx for.friday horror show lol. Yea texas t hes one of those I want a gazillion dollars for.my rust bucket if not ill restore it:rolleyes:

I have a car like that though not a ragtop. I'm not selling but realistically I don't think I could get a third of his asking.

Glad people can dream.

Attachments

• 1394811901767.jpg
    1394811901767.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 102
Craigslist obviously has a double standard rule or that listing would've been removed!!lol

I have a car like that though not a ragtop. I'm not selling but realistically I don't think I could get a third of his asking.

Glad people can dream.

of course you can't get half you don't even have a topless model w it :D

ouch! I hope that car sleeps inside otherwise someone will be picking up it with a broom and a dust pan sooner than later.

If you are talking about mine it is in the plans. I bought a house 2 years ago and am whittling the garage junk down so it will fit in. I had it in my storage but we moved and storage got downsized.

It was back in the corner under cover.

It shall get attention as soon as I get the trans in the T.
Gotta get meanbuicks to assemble his too.

People are asking $40,000 - $50,000 for those convertibles on ebay. No idea what they are really worth. His price seems salty for a total resto start.

People are asking $40,000 - $50,000 for those convertibles on ebay. No idea what they are really worth. His price seems salty for a total resto start.
You'd have twice that in a store bought resto. People don't understand what goes into a 100pt car. Just maintaining one is more than I want to tackle.