70 MM Dual Ball Bearing Turbo For Sale

SYTECH

Newly Freshened

4 Inch Inlet, 2.5 Inch Outlet

.85 Precision Exhaust Housing / 3 Bolt Flange

Water Line Fittings Installed

Used With External Wastegate, So No HD Actuator Included

Just listed on For Sale Section Of Forum

Special Discount - Only To Those That Know The South Western Area Secret Password

This Is Perfect For All The Up And Coming Big Ballers (Who have The Supporting Car Parts To Make This Turbo Scream)

Grab It Quick, Before It's Gone

$998.99

Invest The Savings In The Gold Market

Who says I never look out for the South West Members First....lol

Andrew, This IS the Turbo from my car, just back from Comp Turbo and not even re-installed yet

Talk about a high speed / low drag Turbo

Spin it with your finger and it continues to spin for 3 or 4 days, or something like that

I think it has something like 37 ball bearings (from the space shuttle) and it can support atleast 103 HP (on 130 Octane Race Gas)

I bought a GTQ-76 and it will be delivered next Tuesday, so this Turbo is just taking up space now

And with 4 bikes in my Garage, I don't have room for $hit!

Later

Ray

I would wait to see how the 76 works with your combo before you sell the 70mm. Just my 2 cents. When I went bigger you saw what happened to me out in Bakersfield. The car did run for $hit I thought it was my DIS-4 again. Went to Irwindale and same $hit what a waist of money that was. lol ;)

It's a Toss Up

My car has become 98% street and very, very little strip / dyno time WOT runs

I'm tired of breaking $hit and I get my enjoyment just driving the car around as a daily driver

I tried a GTQ 76 previously and I had no problem with it at all

With the 70 MM Dual Ball Bearing & a 3600 - 3800 stall convertor, it spools way to easy (as in sliding sideways at the 1 - 2 shift point or smoking the tires without trying to hard)

Nice for the younger guys but who needs the hassle from the police or taking a chance of losing control and possibly hurting someone at the same time

I will probably sell the car within the next year and I have no plans on taking it back to the track (I got my 10.72 run and I'm happy) so I'm not to concerned about what will happen to my ET or trap speed

Let someone else with a smaller convertor, and the supporting pieces play with the dual ball bearing turbo while I creep along with the good old Journal Bearing beast

Good to hear from you Brent

Tell your Dad I said hello

Later

Ray

Turbo Has Been Sold

Turbo is heading East (New Jersey)

Thanks for all the questions and offers

Good luck to "callmebryan" from REVolution Racing

To bad no one from the hood knew the Southwest Section Secret Password & Handshake

Someone could have had a dual ball bearing turbo for just a little over $500.00

(little as in $498.99 over $500.00....:biggrin:)

Later

Ray