!7" KMC Stealths wheels

Not Avg 6

Thinking about switching up this season. Wheels are for sale, no tires.
(2) 17x7 & (2) 17x8 KMC Stealths $695 for all four
Perfer Midwest sale / Local pickup or buyer pays shipping

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• MY GN.jpg
    MY GN.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 3,607
  • My GN rear 001.jpg
    My GN rear 001.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,544
I'd be very interested....I'm in Bloomington IL

any curb rash or defects? I'd love to keep my SLP ZR1 wheels on the car, but a friend kissed a curb and put a good 6" rash on one wheel, stands out pretty well :mad:

any curb rash or defects? I'd love to keep my SLP ZR1 wheels on the car, but a friend kissed a curb and put a good 6" rash on one wheel, stands out pretty well :mad:

No curb rashes or major defects. I placed and got a plaque at World of Wheels Chgo. 1/07. ( look up pic in the lounge) Anyone is welcome to come buy and check them out. Anyone who comes out will buy them. They look AWESOME on a TR. Everyone always telling me I pick a nice wheel for the car. :D I'm just looking for a change. First one with the cash, gets the wheels.

I've seen the wheels in person and they are nice!! I have the same wheels on my truck and love them!!!! TTT for ya Mike! ------Jeremy

You got pm.

Wheels are still for sale. :)

I've seen these rims personally a few years back on Mike’s car, they are bad ass. Mike is a good guy and will tell you the way it is.

Good luck with the sale Mike

Prasad

I've seen these rims personally a few years back on Mike’s car, they are bad ass. Mike is a good guy and will tell you the way it is.

Good luck with the sale Mike

Prasad

Thanks, Prasad. Hey I going to try an make the Midwest meet in July. :)

Those wheels are nothing but bad-ass. I get lots of comments and inquiries on them. You can't beat them even if you spend twice as much! :cool:

I changed out the centercaps with firebird stockers. More photos of my GN in my signature.

Attachments

• parts 4 sale 011.jpg
    parts 4 sale 011.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,273
Those wheels are nothing but bad-ass. I get lots of comments and inquiries on them. You can't beat them even if you spend twice as much! :cool:

I changed out the centercaps with firebird stockers. More photos of my GN in my signature.

Thanks, that's a good look on yours also. oeople always say that wheel is awsome on a GN. :biggrin: