7.76 @ 176 mph what now bitches

onequik6

35lbs of pure power
yup i am not kidding. the biggest baddest turbo upgrade ever a 114 getting on down in brown town . vid to come soon. keep looking io am trying to post video, all you top engine builders that build infront of the computer and all you keyboard warriors , BEWARE ther is a new sherriff in town

ONEQUIK6 and dont forget it , the baddest mamma jama in west fla possibly the nation.

I Am Looking For The Street Racing King Of The World That Is Right """"larry"""" From Npr Heard You Were The King, Well I Am Here To Dethrown You , I Want Your T Type To Show Up And I Will Send You Home Crying And Spending Your Milk Money On New Parts,

Dont Be Afraid , Just Be Cautious

If you read his early posts...he actually seemed like a nice, normal guy hear to learn about and enjoy Turbo Buicks. He even sold a turbo off of a nice low mile GN he bought.

Then a few days ago, he either bumped his head....fell off his meds....or his "special needs" child logged into his account.....and he started flaming everybody...
sniff sniff...even flamed me.....:frown:

Can we vote him off?
;)

Meanchicken if this was an island id be right there with ya in the voteing off deal :D

I Am Looking For The Street Racing King Of The World That Is Right """"larry"""" From Npr Heard You Were The King, Well I Am Here To Dethrown You , I Want Your T Type To Show Up And I Will Send You Home Crying And Spending Your Milk Money On New Parts,

Dont Be Afraid , Just Be Cautious

Perhaps you should have invested a little of that turbo money into getting your GED? I'm here to help.

Yeah i dont know what his deal is, he is just an ass plain and simple. Im guessing you guys did read some of his responses to others posts on this section of the forum. This guy needs a BEATIN!

larry who ????? there are no fast buicks in NEW PORT RICHEY !!!!
or is it not a buick ??? there is a 7sec stang ( blair)

yup i am not kidding. the biggest baddest turbo upgrade ever a 114 getting on down in brown town . vid to come soon. keep looking io am trying to post video, all you top engine builders that build infront of the computer and all you keyboard warriors , BEWARE ther is a new sherriff in town

ONEQUIK6 and dont forget it , the baddest mamma jama in west fla possibly the nation.

Video, or it didn't happen.

I don't need a video it diDn't happen 4 days ago he sold a turbo and said he was goin back to stock so this guy if full of BS

Now now, let's be fair and give this gentleman a chance to produce proof. I'm sure he's a fine upstanding young man.

I bet my 4 cyl s10 would whip his sorry ass! I got more power cause the muffler fell off yesterday!

he he he

can I stir the pot some more?

A.j.