-6an fuel regulator return line fitting

49-blues

Anyone know the correct thread size to put a -6an fitting on the bottom of the fuel regulator to get more flow? and maybe who sells them.

No such fitting. They're available straight but you have to use a 90. Take a 1/4"npt aluminum 90 and cut about half of it off (you need all the room you can get. Then you can thread it in sort of, it's not the right thread but it will go and stay where you want it. Then have someone tig it for you.

Attachments

• Picture 556.jpg
    Picture 556.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 299
The discount hydraulic hose looks perfect, Keep in mind, the regulator itself is the restriction, I think they are very small inside, like .184 inches...

These will fit, but its very tight... I was going to use another 45* to angle it up after the 90* to be able to run the line to it, but then I just got a dedicated -6 dual port regulator and had turbofabricator make me an adapter to the factory fuel rail.

Earl s Performance 991954ERL - Earl's Performance AN to Metric Adapter Fittings - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Russell 614806 Russell AN Female to AN Male 90° Adapter Fittings

ear-991954erl_w_m.jpg

799-614808.jpg

Thanks guys -I just ordered 3 of them from discount hydralic hose, since I ll ve using E-85 I thought the steel fittings would be the best choice.

I tried doing the fitting initially but if you run the return hose back towards the driverside firewall it won't work and jams up into the intake. But the way Scott runs the return line it obviously works that way.

I ran the return line with that fitting and ran it in the stock location and hooked it to the factory suppy line with this fitting
Earl's adapters from -6AN to Saginaw (metric O ring fittings)
991955 . 16mm x 1.5 . . -6AN . . . . Fuel Injection / Power Steering Adapter. Male -O-Ring Seal (3/8 inch Fuel supply line)

Hope this helps
Dennis