'69 Dodge Dart:MUST GO!

turbota633

This car was originally a Swinger 340/4 speed...the previous owner had done a 440/727 swap. The car is B5 blue, 8 3/4 rearend with 3.91 gears. the previous owner told me the 440 came out of a '70 Roadrunner, i checked the block number and it lists as a 66-72 440 motor, but i know of no other way to confirm that it really did come from a '70 Roadrunner. the interior is in good condition, seats(black) and headliner(white) are perfect, dash has one crack on passenger side, and carpet(black) would need replaced. Exterior is in good shape, car sat in storage for 3 years while i was in the army and oxidation took its toll on the chrome bumpers causing a little ripple in the finish, but they cleaned up pretty good. The paint has a slight run in it on the drivers rear quarter panel, there are small rust bubbles beginning to form on the corner of the drivers side door. The battery is mounted in the trunk as is the fuel cell, no gas tank in the car. Also, the wiper setup is off the car, i have the wipers, but no wiper motor, never reassembled it, no heater, the car has a roll bar. The previous owner seemed to have a plan for the car(race only) and just never got to finishing it..and neither did i. If anyone is interested and wants me to send them pictures, i would be more than happy to send pictures, i also can take extra pictures of any certain point of interest for someone if they desire. e-mail me at turbota633@yahoo.com or call me at (330)780-5511..thats an Ohio number. The car needs to go, there are no unreasonable offers and all offers will be considered. i am asking $10,000/OBO. Call or e-mail for any further questioning.

-Joe