6776s turbo, catalic converter, TB, DP much more . . .

TTT for Evil, met him tonite picked up some parts, cool guy, good parts!!!! Beware if meeting him locally LOL, no just make sure he sets his alarm!!! Haha sorry Duarte I had too!!!.....thanks again Mike

LOL. Thanks Mike.
No rest for the wicked, or so they say, but evil needs it's bueaty sleep.

thanks again
D

BUMP FOR YOU !!!! JUST FYI THAT FACTORY CAT IF FULL IS WORTH $100 USUALLY AT MY LOCAL SCRAP GUY AND I HAVE GOTTEN AS MUCH AS $120 JUST TRYING TO HELP

BUMP FOR YOU !!!! JUST FYI THAT FACTORY CAT IF FULL IS WORTH $100 USUALLY AT MY LOCAL SCRAP GUY AND I HAVE GOTTEN AS MUCH AS $120 JUST TRYING TO HELP

Thanks James. I didn't want to scrap it right away in case someone needed it for emissions but i may scrap it soon.

D

Thanks James. I didn't want to scrap it right away in case someone needed it for emissions but i may scrap it soon.

D
I'd hate to see it scrapped. Is it welded to the down pipe? Would you consider selling just the cat? shipping to 76017. might be interested if the price is right.

How does $110 shipped for the catalytic converter sound? It's worth at least that in the scrap yard but i'd rather not scrap it.

It's not welded.

D