67 mile untitled GNX.... for sale.

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
Local car dealership owner bought new and it has been in storage ever since. It's for sale secretly and wants $80k I hear...:rolleyes: A friend of mine is on the fence as to whether or not he wants it. I took a few photos of it when a friend of mine snuck me into the bay:) Forgot to get a pic of what number it was:mad: Totally forgot. I was told tires were dry rotted and replaced. It was full of dust.

Attachments

• bc 004.jpg
    bc 004.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 715
  • bc 013.jpg
    bc 013.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 727
  • bc 014.jpg
    bc 014.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,195
looks like the rear bumper filler is in bad shape? We all know how those go bad but it's kinda surprising that a car in storage would have that issue.

Thanks for posting some pictures!

100% normal for the bumper fillers to be like that. It is actually the plastic in them breaking down and turning to dust before your very eyes!

Great to see they keep the keys in a safe place.

Thanks for posting some pictures!

100% normal for the bumper fillers to be like that. It is actually the plastic in them breaking down and turning to dust before your very eyes!

Great to see they keep the keys in a safe place.

I know the keys were right there. I could have drove the car away...:biggrin: I didn't even realize the keys were laying there until I got home and was looking at the pics.

Why is the ignition chrome?
And what idiot would put a dealer sticker on the decklid, if that is what it is?

Well then why did my first 87 GN have black?
I can't speak for any of the others that I have owned, because they were all theft/attempted theft cars.

87 gnx

Kinda funny that car made several trips to the cape in rhode island by owners son in the early 90's odometer must be frozen at 67.:rolleyes:

Must have flipped the odometer....:rolleyes:

Could certainly be a good reason why the tires were replaced on a 67 mile car. :eek: Or better yet, maybe they just unhooked the speedo cable as I have seen several that had obviously been done too. :rolleyes: