.62 exhaust housing

ajt86

hey guys- i need a .62 exhaust side for a turbonetics cheetah turbo- i have the .82 housing currently- if anyone has one for sale or trade it would really help me out- thanks!

dont downsize in exhaust housings, increase spoolup with a better bleeder valve-

purchase a RJC bleeder valve, please, do a search before you buy.

it will make your .82 feel like a .42!!!!!!!

will definitely increase spoolup

BW

ive been looking through threads about it and everyone says to downsize for a street/strip car to a .63 eric from turbotweak also suggested it- if i downsize how much performance will i loose?

from what ive heard and seen, going from the .63 to a .82 or .85 will give you 1 -1.5 MPH in the quarter, im not sure how much gains on ET.

I dont know how much you would loose going back to the .63, i assume you are looking for the smaller housing because the car spools slow.

if it was my car, and i had a issue with it spooling slowly, i would not revert back to the .63 because of the gains the .85 has MPH wise.

if you have a issue spooling the car, i would suggest purchasing the bleeder valve and see how well it makes it spool.

a friend of mine has a fast system that has the ability to record data from the engine, his datalogger shows that his car will go from 9psi launch to 26psi of boost in 7/10ths of a second!!!!!!!

all that with a large 70mm turbo and tiny 3200 multidisc lockup stall convertor that everyone tells him the convertor would be too small to spool this turbo..........

just trying to help out,
BW

Originally posted by ajt86
hey guys- i need a .62 exhaust side for a turbonetics cheetah turbo- i have the .82 housing currently- if anyone has one for sale or trade it would really help me out- thanks!

REDS HOT AIR ran 10.41 @133 on an LT 70 w/.62