6 speed Rossler TH400 2000 HP capable w/pics

BADNEWZ

Here are a few pics of one of my winter projects. Rossler TH210/400 with a Gear Vendors 6 speed. This will be bolted up to a 8 sec street driven Turbo Regal.:eek:

Attachments

• trans1.JPG
    trans1.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 1,400
  • trans2.jpg
    trans2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,639
UMMM I don't think you will need a driveshaft:rolleyes:. Wow is that thing ever long:eek:

Kevin

That is bad ass!

I would not want to install that in my garage on my back!!

Bryan

Had to clearance the crossmember a bit with the plasma cutter otherwise it fits like a champ. $2500 for the Gear Vendors unit, it sure beats dealing with the 200 trans breaking above 500 hp.

Attachments

• gv1.jpg
    gv1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,170
  • gv2.jpg
    gv2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,168
The od gear ratio is .78. However you must understand that you can;t have a loose converter with this setup. There is no lockup, and if you plan to have a loose converter you may only drop 300 rpm from drive to OD. Dusty spec'd my PTC converter and it works fine, but its too tight on the bottom end, but I'll ive with it since I can cruise nicely on the highway @2400 rpm. I loose about 600 rpm @60 mph compared to drive.

Here are a few pics of one of my winter projects. Rossler TH210/400 with a Gear Vendors 6 speed. This will be bolted up to a 8 sec street driven Turbo Regal.:eek:

There's an oxymoron if I have ever heard one ;):biggrin:

$2500 for the Gear Vendors unit, it sure beats dealing with the 200 trans breaking above 500 hp.
sound like to me you just need the right person to build your 200R4. but as for the gear vendor, from the reading I have done on it, it is a very nice but expensive set up.

There's an oxymoron if I have ever heard one ;):biggrin:

if you would start going to some races you would see some 8 second street cars.:tongue:

sound like to me you just need the right person to build your 200R4. but as for the gear vendor, from the reading I have done on it, it is a very nice but expensive set up.

if you would start going to some races you would see some 8 second street cars.:tongue:

Like the one you windowed the block in ;):biggrin::biggrin:

sorry I couldn't help myself :p

The Gear Vendors and a th400 is a very economical piece, you have a 6 speed and durability unlike a 200r4.

6 speed

Any more infos on this set up? who among our listed vendors can build this unit? price on a complete set up from scratch, installed. thanks