6 piston brakes

I think he mentioned - he has the SS4s .... NOT the 6 piston not the PBRs... must be limited to the one version he has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Actually, he did NOT mention he was running the SS4’s. That’s why I asked what brakes he was running that were making so much noise. The issues with the SS4’s have been well documented. I have heard of no issues with the bigger 4 piston or the 6 piston Baer’s.

Wish I would have researched alittle more. Here is a youtube link of my SS4+ calipers. I purchased the complete already assmbled spindle,caliper,pads and rotor

Waiting on confirmation at Baer for a return and refund.
wow, i have heard that before on 1 other set. i haven't had a issue with my set and i have them on all 4 corners. now my other car they would never spin freely on the front no matter what i did. i removed them from that car. not sure what's going on but wilwood seems to be the better choice.

wow, i have heard that before on 1 other set. i haven't had a issue with my set and i have them on all 4 corners. now my other car they would never spin freely on the front no matter what i did. i removed them from that car. not sure what's going on but wilwood seems to be the better choice.
What a arms do you have? I have UMI. Something has to be resonating, cause it doesn't sound like normal brake noise.

Only seems to be issue with SS4+ calipers on the front. The larger brakes seem to be ok.

What a arms do you have? I have UMI. Something has to be resonating, cause it doesn't sound like normal brake noise.
RIDETECH on the car that works and stock on the one that had issues

I had the SS+4 make the noise in the video above; I have Ridetech front a-arms. It seems to really vary from car to car.
This is a real stupid question but is there a chance that it could be the tightness (or lack of) of the hub bearings?

I went to C6 brakes and they are quiet.

I bought the spindles and brakes from BAER. Everything was already assembled. Pads,calipers,and rotors were mounted to spindle, all I had to do was attach to a arms. I did check the bearings, and they seemed tight.

I bought the spindles and brakes from BAER. Everything was already assembled. Pads,calipers,and rotors were mounted to spindle, all I had to do was attach to a arms. I did check the bearings, and they seemed tight.
Mine came on the car when I bought it back. I am pretty sure he got the kit and modified the spindles. Something is causing a resonance, it's annoying as hell. I ended up switching them out because for what I want to do I need more than an 11" rotor.

Mine came on the car when I bought it back. I am pretty sure he got the kit and modified the spindles. Something is causing a resonance, it's annoying as hell. I ended up switching them out because for what I want to do I need more than an 11" rotor.
I did just get done doing
I just got done replacing with wilwood. Interesting that wilwood instructions leaves ALOT more material on the spindle when do the mod for the caliper mount.