6.74 @ 104

insane6

Last Friday I made another trip to track but this time on DR and off the footbrake and full exhaust
left 8-10 psi boost,
1.63 60 foot
6.74 @ 104 mph
straight as a arrow
I have a video but can't figure how to post it off my computer

That MPH is hauling, I would love to hear what it does in a quarter, should be making tracks upstairs.

Boost on that run was 25 psi i actually looked :biggrin:
timing is 23\21 ,I never mess with it, just as eric (Turbotweak) shipped it . I was planning to go to a 1\4 mile track tomorrow but houston got so much rain today I don't think I'm going now, I'm sure event is cancel
I actually found a time slip from Oct 2007 , I blew a head gasket on this run due to bad fuel pump (walbro xxxxxxx109)imagine that, but car went
1.53 60'
6.50 1\8
10.44 @ 112 mph
Man that would have been a personal best if fuel pump would have not died
No roll bar is killing me, they told me to get one this last time , they usally are pretty relaxed there and never said anything , guess I should just get one .

what a slow POS ;)

It the transmisson holding me back LOL
Seriously you did a great job on it, first run Sunday at Baytown accidently left at 21 # of boost of course spun the tires 1.62 60' , turbo spooling faster with rebuilt actuator , got back around 10 # and started hooking better 1.55 60'
Ended up with a 10.70 @117 mph had to get out off it because a pop, I beleive another bad ribbon cable D\S screen went blank for a second just like last time.

It the transmisson holding me back LOL
Seriously you did a great job on it, first run Sunday at Baytown accidently left at 21 # of boost of course spun the tires 1.62 60' , turbo spooling faster with rebuilt actuator , got back around 10 # and started hooking better 1.55 60'
Ended up with a 10.70 @117 mph had to get out off it because a pop, I beleive another bad ribbon cable D\S screen went blank for a second just like last time.

you sure its not just pushed up onto the ecm to far? also you can try and wrap the cable with tinfoil to try and avoid any interference.... Ive rarely seen the cables go back unless you ripped it somehow:confused: Id just try and reseat it (with a tooth pick up inside the ecm to prevent from it going on to far) and maybe wrap the cable real quick while you have it apart. Congrats on the times now get a good clean 1/4 mile pass already :p

you sure its not just pushed up onto the ecm to far? also you can try and wrap the cable with tinfoil to try and avoid any interference.... Ive rarely seen the cables go back unless you ripped it somehow:confused: Id just try and reseat it (with a tooth pick up inside the ecm to prevent from it going on to far) and maybe wrap the cable real quick while you have it apart. Congrats on the times now get a good clean 1/4 mile pass already :p

You might be right on pushed on too far , the first ribbon cable was the original (non wrap) but threw the years it just looked twisted so I replaced it after last time it had this issue and problem went away, I will look it it real good tomorrow
Still trying to figure out the toothpick thing in my head I'm using 2 swaybar bushings sitting on both sides of the ribbon cable to keep it from pushing it in too far LOL

what you need to do is just sell DS and get a damn powerlogger and a WB sensor, then a WB tracking chip and you will have all info you could want (i know u like to keep it simple) You are gonna need it to make sure you don't push it too hard when u are trying to run down my little 61 car this summer haha ;)~

JD just sent you videos from Sunday to your yahoo mail
And powerlogger is on list, just need more money

Tim, are you still running STOCK axles? If so, look on the HBC website pics from Temple. E.J.s car with a 9" diff. broke 5, 1/2" wheels studs, lost a wheel.. He had excessive wheel hop that might have contributed to the break. Something to think about.

yes Robert still stock axles its on the list too :biggrin: the list is longer than i have money LOL