5x5 bolt pattern brake rotor question

LIMITED1

I am looking for a brake rotor that has a 5x5 bolt pattern that will fit on my stock G body spindle...any ideas?

Those do look good, but I wonder what the overall depth is...it is my understanding that the B-body spindle sticks out 5/8" more than the G body spindle. I will see if I can find more specs on the AFCO rotors. Thanks!!!

Looked it up on the AFCO website and it says it will work for 78-87 G bodies. So I would just have to get some new coarse thread lugnuts and I should be all set!

Next up is how to get the rear axle to 5x5. I have a set of adapters, but the wheels are pushed out more than I think they should be.

Attachments

• AFCO rotors.JPG
    AFCO rotors.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 714
I called AFCO, these wont work on a stock car. The studs are 5/8 coarse which are designed for race car wheels. Back to the drawing board.

short of upgrading to spindles from a 77-89 B body with the HD suspension or from any 90-96 B Body, your only option is either the "metric" dirt track rotors or getting yours redrilled.
the rears are going to need to be redrilled.

Check with Wilwood, part number 270-12304. This is a hub made for our spindles that enables the use of a slip-on disc rotor. They show drilling that hub in 5 X 4 1/2 and 5 X 4 3/4 bolt patterns. But as they have other hubs drilled for a 5 X 5 bolt pattern, they may be willing to make one custom for you. They have a number of different slip-on rotor and hat configurations that should enable you to get the bolt pattern, diameter, thickness and offsets that you need to work with your calipers.

or just get a Caprice rotor with the 5X5 pattern, make it into a hub, then try to find a slip on rotor with the 5X5 bolt pattern and a 10.5" rotor and the correct offset to line up with the stock calipers..

I am looking for a brake rotor that has a 5x5 bolt pattern that will fit on my stock G body spindle...any ideas?
Just curious....why do you need a 5 on 5" bolt pattern? I didnt read what you were trying to accomplish. Sorry if I missed it.

I am trying to do this but I only have 1 wheel which has dual bolt pattern. It originally was 5x5 and it was drilled for 5x4.75 as well. I really don't want to use adapters but it is likely to easiest route.