560ci V6

572 ci v6 90 degree motor

not sure if anyone cares but.

this motor has the twin turbos on. they are looking for 3,000hp @ 50lbs boost, redline 9,000+ rpm, might be a few extra complete builds for spares. it's not big without the turbos, it's real wide with them on. what do you put it in?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

not sure if anyone cares but.

this motor has the twin turbos on. they are looking for 3,000hp @ 50lbs boost, redline 9,000+ rpm, might be a few extra complete builds for spares. it's not big without the turbos, it's real wide with them on. what do you put it in?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If you ever want to give any more details or post some pictures please feel free.

If you ever want to give any more details or post some pictures please feel free.

A press release with all the details should be out fairly soon if the timeline I heard today holds true. There are more than 1 of these being built and will be used in more than just sand racing.

I work on aircraft and the typical 6 cyl engine is 360 - 550 CI most common is 540. Check out Teledyne Continental Motors aircraft engines or Lycoming aircraft engines. They only make like 300 HP tho. lame

A press release with all the details should be out fairly soon if the timeline I heard today holds true. There are more than 1 of these being built and will be used in more than just sand racing.

Rumor had it seen that one and ordered 4 more. :eek:

Later AJ

only 300 hp?

I work on aircraft and the typical 6 cyl engine is 360 - 550 CI most common is 540. Check out Teledyne Continental Motors aircraft engines or Lycoming aircraft engines. They only make like 300 HP tho. lame

but at 2700-2800 rpm. and for hours at a time!

Tuuuuuuuuuube overload.

Looks like a Maserati Biturbo motor.

Attachments

• Teledyne450.jpg
    Teledyne450.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 459
Nice! Bet this thing hauls the mail.

no engine....just one huge a$$ turbo....er prop

Attachments

• tbo.jpg
    tbo.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 439
Yea after seeing the first one i had to be the first in detroit to to have one and i ordered 4 more to give to any board member that wants to help work on,tune and race them :biggrin:!!!!!!!!