560ci V6

More info about pricing

From the price guide on alan johnson's site

5.3" Bore Center Billet V-6 Cylinder Heads, bare. part number 01L-001 price TBD

5.3" V-6 Rocker Assembly. (kit) part number 06L-001 price $4,856

5.3 V-6 Roller Camshaft: Grind #299/299-R18 part number 09L-001 price $1,150

5.3" Bore Center V-6 Billet Block, 11.200" Deck ht, 5.00" bore. 70mm Needle cam bearings, .937" Keyway lifters. (assembly) part number 11L-001-1120-70NB price TBD

5.3 V-6 Head Stud kit. (kit) part number 11L-010-HSK price $813.52

Everything else for the motor has part numbers, but no prices. The 5.3 v8 block was $7,000 so it will be priced around there. Probably gonna be north of 20,000 in the motor.

Cool pictures. Where did you find them?

Its going to cost a lot more than 20k. I was part of building pro mod engines and racing them. Its big money. About 80k for a engine. Hemi engines and AJ's Muscle Head cylinder head. Some one-off all billet chevy stuff was over 100k.:eek:

If this is a one-off thing, you also pay for the CNC programming and designing time.

Blocks are almost 10k once you get your options on them.
heads are 6k bare

AJ had the price of the v-6 billet crank at 4700
AJ's price for the v-8 5.3 spacing hemi head is 12k bare:eek:

This engine will be over a 100k no doubt about that. It will be interesting to see what the induction will be since it has Speedtech on the side. Shannon Jenkins is a nitrous guy(he owns Speedtech), but I see no fogger ports. He also does an internal spray bar, but I think he also uses port nozzles as well. I think he also joined the Al-Anabi in some way, so maybe he is helping with the design part.

For those of you that like looking at billet parts (and who doesn't) here is a link for you.

CN Blocks ~ Home

I would think that's it's a 5.6L engine . The crank cam spacing doesn't look
tall enough for a 5.25 stroke and the length of the block also looks to short
for a 5.00 bore spacing . 340 CI sounds more reallistic.Just my opinion though .
Dan here is a pic of the bore.. Looks pretty big!

Attachments

• v6head.jpg
    v6head.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,653
  • v6block.jpg
    v6block.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,738
Dan here is a pic of the bore.. Looks pretty big!

Wow, kinda reminds me of a date a once had...............:biggrin:

I bet that's way beyond 30k

Whitcher Engineering (does machine work for me) builds pro stock motors and a rough cast blank crank can go $25K. That motor will be $$$ more than $20K.
Thanks for posting.

Mikey

On the site with the pics

They said it was going to get twin 94 mm turbos!! :eek::eek:

All I can say is wait for the youtube dyno video. This may be a world record hp v6.

Jerry Jr.

I'm surprised Harold hasn't come back on and replied something about how some supra somewhere is making a bigger motor blah blah blah....:biggrin:

if its got 5.3" bore, the stroke is 4.2305" for a v6 displacement of 560 cubic inches...why is it so hard to believe that a v6 can exceed 500 cubic inches, especially when its 100% machined from billet? i dont think this is meant for grocery getting ;)

I mean, same bore/stroke in a v8 would give you 746.45 cubic inches...certainly doable for diesels and possible ":mountain motors" with ridiculously tall decks or wide heads... (wonders if there is in fact a 750 cubic inch v8 somewhere lol)

After seeing the bore shot, I'm going to have to amend my last post.

easy 375 to the rear wheels.

I mean, same bore/stroke in a v8 would give you 746.45 cubic inches...certainly doable for diesels and possible ":mountain motors" with ridiculously tall decks or wide heads... (wonders if there is in fact a 750 cubic inch v8 somewhere lol)

I see n2o motors from Fulton over 750ci every weekend we race. Lots of pr-mods are now over 800ci.