56* in Chicago

chicagoTTA

Crack Baby
FINALLY got to take it out today! Reminded me just why I love this car so much.

Let's not forget, there's a lot of us who are climate challenged. We don't get to drive these 5 months of the year!

ALL smiles today. Hopefully my MidWest brothers-in-arms have taken theirs for a joyride too.

:D :D :D

Just had to share with the only people who understand why I'm so friggin happy today. Everyone else looks like I have nine heads.

Michael

I´m happy for You. We still got another month or two here in Sweden until we can take our first joyride. It´s lots of white friggin powder and we´ve had between -32F and -45F for a week now. Some parts of Sweden have had down to -70F. Many parts of Sweden have had the coolest winter since 1940´s.

Man, I hate this :mad:

/Andreas, frozen...

Finally a break in the winter blues. I'm still putting my car back together, so i had to watch everybody else have the fun.:(

Nice to finally get outside and feel the nice warm sun.

No rush Pac, it's going back into the 20's-low 30's and snow this week.

They were just screwin with us yesterday.:mad:

I think that there are too many TTAs' in the Chicago Area. You guys need to migrate northeast, only seems to be a couple around here anymore.

56 was great but short lived

Woke up on Monday it was 29 degrees and rainy? Brutal, I swear my wife has something to do with this nasty weather!!:(

i have to get mine registered.can't wait !!!!!!!! i hope it's faster than my other 2 87 t's

Many parts of Sweden have had the coolest winter since 1940´s. Andreas, frozen... [/B]

Correction buddy; This temp. i the lowest in March, not in the winter.

Stay cool or what do you say?;)