55# Street Chip wanted

UNGN

Can't Re- Member
My son got his driver's license today and he wants to drive my TTA... The only clean injectors I have were 55's (the stockers were varnished, gummed trash, so I swapped in a modded ECM/55's) and I don't have a 93 octane chip for 55# injectors.

Does anyone have a good street chip for stockish setup. All I have is an emissions chip and race chips and now that its back on the street, I need a chip that will actually drive on the street.

You can E-mail me at support@ungn.net

I have a couple 5.6 TT or a extender.
Just seen the stockfish set up comment ....oops
I think the extender would work if ya have a translator. TT is alky and more turbo.

Last edited:
I'll have to look but I may have a old Jay Carter Street chip for 55# injectors. It will be a bit mild (lower timing) due to the crappy California gas.

Rmar,

I intend to put a translator on it at some point, but right now it still has the Stock MAF. Maybe in the future....

TType85, would you take $30 shipped for this chip if you can find it? Its for a 16 year old kid so mild is good.

I can personal paypal you right away and email shipping info.

Rmar,

I intend to put a translator on it at some point, but right now it still has the Stock MAF. Maybe in the future....

TType85, would you take $30 shipped for this chip if you can find it? Its for a 16 year old kid so mild is good.

I can personal paypal you right away and email shipping info.

$30 would be fine. I will check for it when I get home tonight and let you know.

Not to cut anyone out of a sale but for $85 i'd call Eric @ TT and have in make a chip for a 16 year old.....lol
Tell him low and slo.:D

Unfortunately I have not been able to find the chip. I did find my old Thrasher chip for blue tops though ><

Unfortunately I have not been able to find the chip. I did find my old Thrasher chip for blue tops though ><

Thanks for looking. If you find it, let me know. I know the feeling. I'm trying to find where I put chips for my T-type. Ironically, I sold my Bluetops for these 55lb injectors 14 years ago.

I loved that thrasher/Bluetop combo, but my piston tops were not fans @ 118 mph.

Thanks for looking. If you find it, let me know. I know the feeling. I'm trying to find where I put chips for my T-type. Ironically, I sold my Bluetops for these 55lb injectors 14 years ago.

I loved that thrasher/Bluetop combo, but my piston tops were not fans @ 118 mph.

Yeah, they were on my current car with a TA-49, Bluetops, red stripe converter. The car got killer gas mileage with the thrasher.