5413 Moog Springs,

Vertigo107

I was reading some threads, and I see that some guys after installing the 5413 springs, note a raise in rear height. If the moog spring is shorter than the stock spring, why would it raise by say, a 1/4 inch? Thanks.

i'm no expert, but i would think that the springs being replaced (likely 20+years old) are soft and sagging. so even a new shorter stiffer spring is going to raise the car a little, because the old ones were so soft.

i replaced with 5413, yet to get some shorter shocks as they fall out ouf the perches or mounting detent, hole, crater, whatever the heck its called when i jack up the car ...they are for sure shorter and one guy even mentioned that his pop out and bounce along the street when he hits a bump:eek:....i'm still experimenting..and my buzz ix on.....summit has a set of lowering springs for g body for $200 or so if you want to check them out.

But yours don't fall out, I take it?
i replaced with 5413, yet to get some shorter shocks as they fall out ouf the perches or mounting detent, hole, crater, whatever the heck its called when i jack up the car ...they are for sure shorter and one guy even mentioned that his pop out and bounce along the street when he hits a bump:eek:....i'm still experimenting..and my buzz ix on.....summit has a set of lowering springs for g body for $200 or so if you want to check them out.