50# or 60# injectors

RAMAIR1

I'm addicted
Need opinions on which injectors to go with while doing my rebuild. For now I'll be running stock turbo and ic, 204/214 cam, ported 8445's, stock crank, forged pistons, billet caps. Got the 340 pump and afpr. Someday I'd like to go a bit bigger on the turbo....probably after I rebuild the trans I intend to blow after the motor rebuild... :biggrin:

So, now the question...50# injectors or should I just say F it and go straight for the Mototron 60's?

Thanks for any input/advise.

RAMAIR1 said:
Need opinions on which injectors to go with while doing my rebuild. For now I'll be running stock turbo and ic, 204/214 cam, ported 8445's, stock crank, forged pistons, billet caps. Got the 340 pump and afpr. Someday I'd like to go a bit bigger on the turbo....probably after I rebuild the trans I intend to blow after the motor rebuild... :biggrin:

So, now the question...50# injectors or should I just say F it and go straight for the Mototron 60's?

Thanks for any input/advise.

My vote is the 60's.... I am running them on the stock computer....stock long block... stock turbo..... stock intercooler....those 60's give me plenty of growing room. One day I hope to be in the low 11's to high 10's... those 60's will still be enough..... don't know what your plans are... but if mid 10's are plenty fast... 60's are all you will need.... only have to buy injectors once. Buy a good chip like Eric's TurboTweak...you won't regret it. combine that with alky... and you can go solidly into the 11's on the stock turbo.

HTH

Id buy some used 009s because running meth and a stock turbo, they will be dialed back to 30's.... for 150.00 for some low mileage ones thats more money for the meth kit.

If your buying new, 60s hell yeah :biggrin:

See sig for chip
BW

Blazer406 said:
My vote is the 60's.... I am running them on the stock computer....stock long block... stock turbo..... stock intercooler....those 60's give me plenty of growing room. One day I hope to be in the low 11's to high 10's... those 60's will still be enough..... don't know what your plans are... but if mid 10's are plenty fast... 60's are all you will need.... only have to buy injectors once. Buy a good chip like Eric's TurboTweak...you won't regret it. combine that with alky... and you can go solidly into the 11's on the stock turbo.

HTH
AGREED!

Blazer406 said:

HTH

Same hear, Go big or go home. :biggrin:

I have 60s on my driver and the give me all the room to grow that it will ever need.