4th Call for 3rd Annual BPG Norwalk Test/Tune!!!

VETKILR

Staff member
Heres the 2nd call for this test/tune/event. Any questions email me at trose231@hotmail.com or reply to this post!

Thanks again!

Directions: Call (419) 668-5555 or call me at (251) 716-8969

Heres the details ladies and gentlemen. I had only one date in july and it was week of Kearney Nebraska event so i scrapped that one.

Heres the deal:

We will have our 2nd annual BPG Norwalk Test/Tune on Thursday July 31, 2003. Gates open at 830 am and racing goes from 10am to 4pm. Cost per car is $25 per car/driver and $5 per spectator (this includes kids also!). Both lanes will be vht 300 feet out. "Show up Wednesday night for the regular Norwalk test/tune program and stay for the BPG test/tune on Thursday!". We will run on regular tree (3 bulb), no bracket style. We will have someone controlling the tree, and ill be taking pictures to hopefully be published like last year in the Build Sheet. We might even have gamblers race, but that will be a last second decision based on the number of entrants involved. We hopefully will get sponsors out like last year with Brian Earick of Earick Racing Engines out of Newark Ohio, Paul Ferry of HrPartsNstuff out of Kent Ohio, and Bruce(dont know last name) from Aggressive Performance out of Detroit Michigan. Last year had 20 plus cars and ran pretty well in the heat of the day. i really did try to get a june or earlier july date but they are all filled up. So i hope this works out for everyone, i know it might be hot and later than i wanted it to be, but thats what happened b/c the slots fill up so fast.

We will try and have some hot dogs hamburgers and pop brought out, if someone brings a grill i will bring in the food. We will hopefully have some BPG memberships to sign up new members, which should be a lot of fun. Look forward to meeting new people and having a great time. lets hope for great weather and great time and enjoy the racing, both on the track and in the pits!

Any questions email me at trose231@hotmail.com

Thanks!