45A, Alky Control kit, and single adj QA1 shocks with pics

STP

Narrow A$$ Racing
45A1.jpg
45A2.jpg
alky.jpg45A2.jpg45A1.jpg45A.jpgQA1.jpgalky.jpg
45A.jpg
Have the following for sale:

One 45A from Limit Engineering with no in/out shaft play...Pulled this off a friends car that went to a 76. Precision .85 housing that needs one helicoil put in where the downpipe bolts down. Turbo does not smoke and is a solid unit that I would run on one of mine if I needed it. Price reflects repair needed to turbine housing. SOLD

Alky Control kit minus pump. Used as a dual nozzle setup. Includes everything needed to have a functioning system minus the pump. Depending on where you mount the pump and tank you may need a section of line. Pump was mounted at drivers side bumper bracket, so the pressure line is long enough to reach the throttle body from there. Resevoir is not pictured, but was mounted next to the radiator on the drivers side of the core support. $180 shipped firm

Used set of single adjustable QA1 shocks...Came off my personal car. Had a set of double adjustables laying around so I swapped the single adjustables out. Nothing wrong with the shocks other than a little cleanup needed. SOLD

Set of front and rear shocks? If so I will take them. Could you pm me pay pal info?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Interested in alky and turbo.
This has the reservoir and led correct? What version/yr?

Does not use the resevoir that Razor sells with his kit. This one is smaller and was mounted on the drivers side of the core support near the radiator.

Super Kaz, you have a PM

Ok, thanks. Will pass on Alky contact you tomorrow on turbo.

STP,
I am going to pass on the TE45A. I was looking for a spare, but in reality, I have too much **** and really should downsize the turbo, or get a converter. LOL
Have done business before and would not hesitate purchasing from you. Best wishes and say hi to Lee and Dwayne.

Dave, the 45A is yours.

Dat Quic6, alky is still available...Let me know if you want it.

I am going to ship this stuff out tomorrow...