43 lb Injectors & Extender Chip

RKHiPerformance

Turbocharged Sex Cylinder
FOR SALE: (6) 43 lb 'Limetop' injectors for sale. Used for one year and approximately 1500 miles. Absolutely perfect.
Includes Extender chip set up for these injectors and alcohol injection (98 octane).
If necessary, the chip can be adjusted after purchase by Ramchargers (original receipt will be included). Any costs incurred will be the responsibility of the buyer.

$240 for the set of injectors & chip.

E-mail: RKHiPerformance@aol.com
PayPal, MC/Visa OK

No PM's, please.

Thanks,
Rick

We'd prefer to sell the chip and injectors together, but may consider separating them if the injectors don't sell.

We'll contact you if we decide to offer the chip by itself.

Thanks for your interest,
Rick & Kristi

If You Sell The Chip Alone, I Would Be Interested In The Injectors. What Kind Of Power Levels Are Obtainable With That Size Injector.
I Have A Stock 86 Gn. Still Planning Upgrades. There Is A Alky Kit And Turbo Tweak Chip For Sale I'm Interested In- Was Set Up For 42.5 # Injectors. Your Injectors Should Work Well For This Application. I Live In Alberta, Canada- Would You Be Willing To Ship Here.
Thanks For Your Time.

Hey Dave...

These injectors are sufficient to take your car well into the 11's. They are absolutely like new and ready for use. However, I would suggest contacting Eric at TurboTweak (www.turbotweak.com, I think) to confirm compatibility with the chip you're looking at. I'm sure he would be willing to adjust the chip for you as necessary for a small charge.

We would be happy to ship to you in Canada - e-mail your address to us and we'll get an estimate on the shipping cost.

If we separate the chip and injectors, we'll sell the chip for $40 and sell the injectors for $200.

Thanks very much,
Rick & Kristi
RKHiPerformance@aol.com

I'm interested in the injectors and chip. What version is the chip? The latest extender chips are version F.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike...

The part number on the chip is BYK55BOF.

BTB...If I separate the chip & injectors I cannot accept MC or Visa for payment.

Thanks,
Rick