Keep TT chip or go with Extender?

The simplest and easiest is to just run the 6.1 TT chip + wideband + powerlogger + standard Translator to any MAF you want. Now, once you add up the cost of everything, its not exactly cheap and the chip has only a few cells to tweak and if you want a real change you have to get a new chip burned. I've had the Gen II, had lots of features, but just get a real system. I went Holley EFI and a Cruz harness so I could tweak whatever I wanted. The GNECU looks promising as well, but once I got my new Cruz Holley engine harness, I won't even use anything else, its that much better.

The simplest and easiest is to just run the 6.1 TT chip + wideband + powerlogger + standard Translator to any MAF you want. Now, once you add up the cost of everything, its not exactly cheap and the chip has only a few cells to tweak and if you want a real change you have to get a new chip burned. I've had the Gen II, had lots of features, but just get a real system. I went Holley EFI and a Cruz harness so I could tweak whatever I wanted. The GNECU looks promising as well, but once I got my new Cruz Holley engine harness, I won't even use anything else, its that much better.

That’s in the future to do list. I just happended to get a sweet deal on the MAF, translator, chip and injectors but already had the 6.1 burned for this set up. Definitely going that route in the future though, after painting the damn thing