42.5lb injectors, 9x11 TC and more

ZNix

Young-Gun
Hello everyone! I am looking to sell a few things to finance my future upgrades for this car. Here is what I have for sale:

42.5lb Fuel Injectors with two TT chips. One is for Alcohol+93 and the other is for straight 93. Both 5.7 series. I think 180$ shipped is fair for the set. They were cleaned and flowed before I installed them 5-6k ago.

PTC 9x11 Torque Converter. Very nice converter, and has served me well the past 5k miles. I've locked it up several times at the track and it has not skipped a beat. I am not exactly sure of the stall RPMs, but I can check if you are interested. I think $450 plus shipping is more than fair.

2 Stock intercoolers, in decent shape. No stripped holes, paint might be a little beat though. Looking for $50 plus shipping each.

I have a bunch of parts still left over from parting out my old 84 GN. Interior, rear-end, engine, and trans are gone. Most other stuff is probably there, just let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it.

Thanks everyone,
Zack

Is the roller still in your hands? Need the bracket with bolts that hold down the seat tracks. Has to be cut/grinded out of our car

Is the roller still in your hands? Need the bracket with bolts that hold down the seat tracks. Has to be cut/grinded out of our car

Ill take a look and see if they are in good shape Kev. The floor was not in the best shape, bu I think the brackets were okay. Ill get back to you asap.

I just wanted to let everyone know, I will not be able to sell the torque converter until my new one comes in. I should have included this in the original post. Sorry for any confusion. I didn't expect people to be interested so quickly.

Zack

By any chance do you still have the 42.5 +93 alky chip and 9/11 ptc torque converter Im interested in them both? I have pay pal...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hello everyone! I am looking to sell a few things to finance my future upgrades for this car. Here is what I have for sale:

42.5lb Fuel Injectors with two TT chips. One is for Alcohol+93 and the other is for straight 93. Both 5.7 series. I think 180$ shipped is fair for the set. They were cleaned and flowed before I installed them 5-6k ago.

PTC 9x11 Torque Converter. Very nice converter, and has served me well the past 5k miles. I've locked it up several times at the track and it has not skipped a beat. I am not exactly sure of the stall RPMs, but I can check if you are interested. I think $450 plus shipping is more than fair.

2 Stock intercoolers, in decent shape. No stripped holes, paint might be a little beat though. Looking for $50 plus shipping each.

I have a bunch of parts still left over from parting out my old 84 GN. Interior, rear-end, engine, and trans are gone. Most other stuff is probably there, just let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it.

Thanks everyone,
Zack

Thanks everyone,
Zack

Do you have a headlight switch and a pair of was light bezels? Please send me a pm

Just wanted to bump this up. I could use the money for future upgrades this season! I still have a ton of parts from the 84 GN and everything above is still available. The frame is clean on the 84 and still for sale! Just ask in a PM for anything else!

You ever find out what stall your converter was. Might be Intrested.if you still have it.

Don't be afraid to contact me with what you need. I have an 84 GN parts car with plenty of stuff still left. Willing to let a lot go CHEAP. Mostly body and interior.