401K Withdrawal!!!

Buy Low is good, but good luck to you

I watched as many of my fellow colleagues took out withdrawals today on their 401ks. NOT LOANS BUT WITHDRAWALS TO THE MAX!

Only buy if you have the money...

If you have money tied up in stocks, then move them to Long Term Bonds and Treasury Securities.

I moved everything- and took a withdrawal already and I have doubled my money myself since taking it out. I bought a hybrid wholesale and flipped it. I made a killing!!

The doubling of ur money is relative to how and when you look at it vs. how much you would make over the long haul. If ur in the market for the short term then this market is not for you. Me either. The market dropped nearly 800 points today because people like you panicked when the vote didn't pass. Knee jerk reactions dictate makets all around the world when drastic events happen.

The vote will still pass just on different terms then those presented. It will be reworked. All sides agree that something has to be done. They just don't agree on what and who should benifit.

The hybrid sounds like a good move tho. Nice.

Lol... There is sucker born every minute. DO NOT draw from ur 401k. Ur buying shares at such a rediculous low rate right now. I hope it stays this way until about 6 mnths from when I retire which is 7-8 years from now.

Buy low, sell high. If u cash out now ur a fool. The smart investors will buy as much as they can right now. Would you rather buy a share at $50 or $5? The market will come back up and so will ur money at a much higher rate. That is what the stock market does and has for the last 100 years.
Just curious, are you retiring this year? Stumbled onto this thread cuz thinking about taking out a loan for a low mileage s10 zr2 from a private party and the banks don't seem to like that...fwiw I've taken a few 401k loans n paid em all back..