400-500hp range

You are on the right track. You could turn on the alky above 18lbs, but this would only a band aid since you have ran out of injectors. You still have alot left on the table. Running 12's on E85 with 14-16lbs is smoking Hott :). Once you get your next set of changes, you should go in the 11's easy. I am really impressed because with ported heads and intake, you are flying on low boost ;). I can imagine if you get to run 24+lbs, you could be in the low 11's or better ;). Keep up the GREAT WORK.....

Last edited:
I'd love to run next to you to see how our cars compare, our builds are extremely similar.
I am curious about........TE 44 sleeper machined factory appearance..... i dont know much about turbos i have not researched much because there was only one option when i was in the market.

Just got off the phone with Brian at Gbodyparts discussing the turbo tonight. It's pretty interesting how the inlet and the exhaust sides are machined for a 58mm wheel and what kind of increases I can expect. I'll have everything installed and running after the Memorial Day weekend. I'll let you know how it feels!

I miss the Las Vegas Speedrome... that is what it was before they remodeled and built the state of the art facility in Las Vegas. The Gallinas lived in Las Vegas and Marka owned the fastest stock '84 T-type in the Nation.

If there is a location I consider moving to just because of what it offers my hobby... it is Vegas.