4 New GN wheels-never mounted

sonseeker

These were aquired many years ago. They are not repops,these are the real deal!! Don't know how to post pics,but hey you know what they look like!! Still has light film of oil from factory. Also have 4 new center caps. $2400 for all. No shipping or paypal.Live near Flint,Mi

I'm guessing anyone willing to spend $2400.00 will want pics. to verify.

TTT,as far as pics go,remember these are NEW. If you have a GN go out and look at yours and imagine what they looked like from the factory. Since i'm not gonna ship you would have to be close by anyways! I am sure their aren't many complete set of NEW wheels and center caps around anymore

you live in MI,is that the one of the worst states for employment(just heard)...unless a lottery winner lives in MI and likes Buicks,,you might want to ship,that way you have a chance at selling these..HTH..

Those are rare. If they were GNX wheels they would cost double that new.

GN Brett,finally someone who has it figured out,these things aren't that numerous are they.
You know what i find most interesting about this site,(unlike may others) you guys that get on here and respond and have no intention of wanting or cannot afford what they are looking at. If you don't have anything produtive too say then don't say anything,that simple!

gn brett,finally someone who has it figured out,these things aren't that numerous are they.
You know what i find most interesting about this site,(unlike may others) you guys that get on here and respond and have no intention of wanting or cannot afford what they are looking at. If you don't have anything produtive too say then don't say anything,that simple!

glws

You might want to post the dates off them rims that will help the sale. The dealer sold alot of wheels that had blemishes. Aint bashing the rims but early dated wheels are worth the dough. good luck with the sale.

11-19-87 is the date on the wheels,as far as the boxes witout getting in too much detail i live where the GN were built,so read into that what you want,FACTORY WHEELS!

Ur unlikely to get any real interest with pics of the build dates and pics of the rims themselves.

Anyone can make a post of what they have and what they want but without proof its just another add.

I dont think ur that far off as far as price considering they are 23 yr. old NOS rims. Probably less then a dozen or so of those left around.

Carl, take some pics and send to me...mcasteel2112@yahoo

Ive worked on Carls car, nice guy and as honest as they come, rims are a tad pricey though but.........

Pricey not really. They're worth what someone will pay for them. I sold an NOS set 5 years ago for $2800 because no one seemed to have any for sale at that time. Everything on our cars is worth a million $$ :D

I am sure this guy is 100% legit.

With that said, the OP must understand LOTS of people are getting scammed lately and thats why everyone is gus shy. Dont take it personal, a good portion of these people do not know you and are leary, nothing more, nothing less.

If Mike says you are good people, thats all I need to hear.

GLWS

GN Brett,finally someone who has it figured out,these things aren't that numerous are they.

Part of the purpose of a discussion forum is for members to look out for each other. Buick people are a lot smaller and tighter group than most other forums. Many of us care about fellow members and we don't care about people who are thin-skinned. When I'm considering buying something advertised on the forums, I want to hear other people's opinions.

Pricey not really. They're worth what someone will pay for them. I sold an NOS set 5 years ago for $2800 because no one seemed to have any for sale at that time. Everything on our cars is worth a million $$ :D

I did add a "but" to the end of my post:D... could be construed as...

A tad pricey BUT they are worth every penny
A tad pricey BUT someone out there has the cash

:biggrin: