4 NA regals getting parted out

still have parts from these cars ! all cars pictured are in a million pieces therefore NO CARS ARE FORSALE!

203 213 9126

LOCATED IN MERIDEN,CONNECTICUT

the blue one i think you are refering to is not on a parts car but one that is a daily driver. i have another one in white and i believe another in black,if your interested $225 plus shipping

i need two blue door panels with switches & in good condition. also the drivers side headlight bezel. Also interested in a clean blue steering wheel if you got it. Pics would be nice and pricing shipped to 90604

i need two blue door panels with switches & in good condition. also the drivers side headlight bezel. Also interested in a clean blue steering wheel if you got it. Pics would be nice and pricing shipped to 90604

i have 2 sets of blue 86-87 turbot /ttype upper doorpanels NON LIMITED.
PRETTY DECENT FOR BEING 22 YEARS OLD.NO RIPS NO CIGARETTE BURNS. A LITTLE FADING ON THE TOP.OVERALL NICE !these are for manual windows but are easily converted to power windows just trim the circle into a square/rectangle.$150 for the pair plus $25 for the 2 switches plus shipping

Attachments

• july09005.jpg
    july09005.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 46
  • july09004.jpg
    july09004.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 46
cars are all parted out and gone but i still have many items left from these cars if anybody needs anything.

203 213 9126

Looking for a left side rear bumper filler'
THANX JOE

you and me too! unfortunately most cars these days the fillers are shot especially the rear ones.

before anybody asks i don't have any good doors either,

bumper filler

Thanx for looking for the bumper filler.Its to bad i have a good drivers side door if any one wants to trade somthing.:)

tan seats

do u still have the buckets and center console from the tan one price please