4 NA regals getting parted out

still have everything! plus i just picked up another 85na regal v6 blue/blue interior car was registered and being driven eveyday but the car is BEAT .i have pics of this pos if anybody want to see them!

Where are you located. I need a section of the body from under the rear window to the trunk. I can send a paic if you need a refference to go on.

Hello,

Does the 86-87 307 regal have aluminum bumper supports? If so I am interested in front and rear.

Pls PM price if available.

Thanks,

Bill

driver side A arm

do you have a driver side A arm and if so how much? and shipped to 64133? Thanks

Where are you located. I need a section of the body from under the rear window to the trunk. I can send a paic if you need a refference to go on.

i'm in connecticut. shipping would probably be expensive.if your still interested i can help

Looking for a front bumper with the bumperettes and the impact strips. Will be painted black so the chrome does not have to be nice.

This is what I'm needing.

Attachments

• DSCN0001.JPG
    DSCN0001.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 994
  • DSCN0002.JPG
    DSCN0002.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 993
  • DSCN0003.JPG
    DSCN0003.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 985
still selling parts off these some stuff gone.have more parts than what is listed from other cars call with needs 203 213 9126

ttaowner@yahoo.com

parts are in connecticut

any rust free trunk lids/how much to ship to 33442

yes i have a coulpe real nice original paint ones $150 each BUT I AM NOT SET UP TO SHIP ITEMS THIS BIG.I WILL GLADLY BRING TO THE UPS STORE AND YOU CAN PAY THEM TO PACKAGE AND SHIP

Looking for a limited rust free front bumper, chrome rear bumperettes rust free with rubber pads, t-type front air dam, black and chrome t type grill and black headlight bezels. Please send pics and prices to mikejustowns@yahoo.com