4 gauges with pillar pod and council pod

386kustoms

i have 4 gauges that i bought for my gn but sold the project. i bought these off a member on here over a year ago and never hooked them up but they look in great condition and he stated they worked fine when he removed them. there are 3 vdo gauges black face elec wat temp, elec oil preasure, and a boost gauge. the 4th is a casper knock sensor with the turbo 6 logo in the center. the knock sensor comes with directions the other three do not. i also do not have sending units for the gauges but they can be bought at napa auto cheap. the pods are not in the greatest of shape, he had some lights in there that i took otu and started filling the little holes in with a plastic filler ( not bondo but actually made for repairing plastic) they will look good as a driver once you repaint them. i can try to get pics up or send me youre e-mail and i can email you pics. if i cant sell them on here soon i will put them on our fav auction site. im looking for 100 shipped to the 48. i know the knock sensor alone is worth close to that.