4.1L Long Block with the 291 Casting #'s & Trans/Converter combo..

86White TR

I have a 4.1L Long Block with the 291 casting numbers that I pulled out of a 84 Regal. It was the original Motor in that car and It had 78K when I pulled it out. I took the heads and oil pan off to inspect. The motor has no damage at all and very little wear.

It still has the crank,balancer,front cover, etc still on the block. Pistons and Heads are out but go with the block. I will not ship, so It would have to be local pickup...

I also have the trans/converter that came out of MY personal 86 T-Type. Torque converter is from Pats (bought through G BODY) and has a 2800 stall. The trans was removed because It would not shift into Any gears...

$350 for the long block... O.B.O

$250 for the trans/2800 stall converter combo.. O.B.O

Again, local pick up for both... Located in Central Florida... Call 813-447-2874
Not online much, for a quicker response just call...

Are you willing to sell just the torque converter? If so how many miles on it and price to 48638.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Trans/converter are going as a set. Both have less than 10k miles, the trans was a stock rebuild, (I guess that's why it gave up so quickly) it was working fine one day and then under boost it went pop...Then no gears... Sorry guys, Local Pick up only...