4.1 intake for sale

MY85pontiac

im too old for this crap!
i have a 4.1 intake for sale. it's been painted black and comes with the air cleaner (taken down to bare metal primed and painted a semi flat black), throttle cable bracket with bolts, thermostat housing, carb bolts, EGR (very low miles on it if you need to be smog legal) with bolts. it also has the temp sending units for computer and idiot light. i took the nipple off for the heater hose but i still have that if you want it and i can throw in a new thermostat if you want. i think the only one i have is a 195 though.

i want to sell this as a package but if you dont want the EGR air cleaner and such i can sell just the intake with the thermostat housing throttle cable bracket and carb bolts. i'll even take out the temp sending units.

i do have lines scribed for this modification: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/be.../281474-modification-4-1-4-barrel-intake.html but i have not done any of the work yet. i can do this if you dont want to but obviously the price would go up if i did or not at all if you want it in factory condition.

make offers here, PM me or send an email: thesmokemonkey@msn.com put 4.1 intake in the subject line so i can recognize the emails better. i can and will post pics if anyone wants to see the intake.

pics...

100_2277.jpg

100_2278.jpg

100_2279.jpg

100_2280.jpg

100_2281.jpg

100_2282.jpg

100_2283.jpg

100_2284.jpg

the EGR says GM rochester on it, i didnt realize that till today.