4.1 block for sale

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
i have a lead on a 4.1 484 block . If anyone wants it I'll go snatch it up before anyone else does . $300
IMG_5827.JPG
50249872440__F4C3B91D-613D-40AB-BBC5-8FED5E611F67.JPG
IMG_5825.JPG

You are correct Neal!

If it has not been in the rain I will gladly buy it and include any cost to pick it up., thanks.

Lou now has a car in his shop from Phoenix, so we may be able to get it a ride here when the car is picked up.

You are correct Neal!

If it has not been in the rain I will gladly buy it and include any cost to pick it up., thanks.

Lou now has a car in his shop from Phoenix, so we may be able to get it a ride here when the car is picked up.
It's a 484 block

I can bring it out if needed nick

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

i have a lead on a 4.1 484 block . If anyone wants it I'll go snatch it up before anyone else does . $300..........]

Is this lead still a possibility?

If so, let me know as either Brent or Guy is willing to haul it to Phoenix, but it would need to happen soon.

I just shot you a email nick let me know bud . I asked about it and he said the has it covered and under a porch . As I said in the email I will double check what I can before I hand purchase it I.E. the crank ect.

Chris, thank you very much for getting this done as I know you went out of your way, and I appreciate all you did for me!

Brent is also a great guy as he will be bringing me the engine, and I also appreciate all he does for me as well.

Both of you have a great New Year for all of the 365 days, and just let me know if I can help you guys anytime! :)