4.1 Block & crank.

Turbo Riviera

4.1 liter block std bore $350 has been degreased no visible cracks in head bolt area. I haven't looked at the main caps in a while, but IIRC, the main caps have been modified for RJC girdle. Lifter valley has been polished, deburred and casting flash removed.

4.1 crankshaft - Rolled fillets on both rods/mains $175 std/std to my knowlege. Will measure. A quick look at it seemed like .010/.010 would clean it up. Possibly just a polish.

4.1 Harmonic Balancer $35

6 4.1 stock rods/pistons $50

$550 for all.

I'll post pics ASAP.

Located in Salt Lake City. Buyer pays shipping, prefer local pickup.

I am in Provo, UT and am extremely interested in this setup. Send me some pics to rockey_mccartha@yahoo.com

Did you race your car recently up at RMR? If sso i probably talked to you.

What else would have to be done to the block to get it setup with the girdle??

Call me if you want i will PM my number to you.

I am in Provo, UT and am extremely interested in this setup. Send me some pics to rockey_mccartha@yahoo.com

Did you race your car recently up at RMR? If sso i probably talked to you.

What else would have to be done to the block to get it setup with the girdle??

Call me if you want i will PM my number to you.

None of my turbo Buicks have been to RMR in years. Probably since about 2003??? I've race out there alot over the years, and got tired of the track's management. :(

You would want to purchase Jason's girdle kit for 14 bolt engines and have the machine shop set up the shim package for you and install the main cap studs. That's it. RJC Engine Girdle

I'll get you some pics, but where you're so close, I'd recommend just coming up and taking a look. It's in South Jordan.

I pmed you my number just call me sometime tomorrow and we can talk about when to meet up. To be honest i am happy to see another turbo buick in this area.

Pics:
IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

Lifter valley has been polished to reduce stress cracking and aid oil drainback.